Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I hate you Sunday Million

So I decided to play the $500 Sunday million, and I once again went deep, but the cards wouldn't cooperate, which is definitely necessary down the stretch in this thing.

I played 3 all in pots in the later stages of the tourney- my 99 to 88 I lost, my A8 to K8 I lost, and then utg shoves for 80k, I shove over the top for 200+k with 1010, and someone wakes up with QQ behind me. To make it even worse utg had 10J and I busted in 100th. It was good for just over 2k, which is nice, but I am getting frustrated with going deep in this thing and never cracking the ft. Hopefully it will come soon enough.

More importantly though.... I am starting to get my tourney itch back. I am probably going to start playing a lot now, as I don't have school for a while, and the dog is getting a little better.

The heads up on euro is still going really well. I love playing these donks, and I love the rake back, should be over 2k for this month.

Krissy and I went to the hockey game yesterday which was obv sick. Thanks to Pops on J7, who got us the 4th row tickets at cost.

Anyway, off to go golfing, I'll be back......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home