Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dissapointments

Well the last three days have been filled with huge let downs. Two days ago I finished 21st in the 162, and 16th in the 22 rebuy. Yesterday I made the final table of the $109 first in chips. I had 2/1 over the player in 2nd. Somehow I managed to finish in 9th place. Talk about the joke ft of a life time. Looking back I don't think I did anything that was out of line, I just kept getting in weird spots that I couldn't avoid losing chips. Today was also really bad. I just busted 36th in the 215 second chance for something like $800, when first was 52k. That was really disappointing, and even more when you combine it with my 16th place finish in another $109.

If I had just finished well in one of those five tournaments it would have been a great score. I am not worried at all though, as I am making it deep in big buy in tourney's every day, and it feels great. I am really happy with how I am playing, and it shouldn't be long before another big score.


I'll be back..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home