Friday, March 02, 2007

TS Updade

Played the $300 today and busted fairly early. I think I was playing pretty well. Here are a few interesting hands:

25/50 level sb 3x's I call with 6c7c. Flop KK4 two diamonds. He bet out 300 I called. Turn 9, he checks I bet 400 he folds.

Same level, ep raises to 200 2 callers and I just called in the bb with 1010. Flop J32 rainbow. I check he bet 300 I called. Turn was a 4 I checked he bet 500. I was close to folding, but he just looked really weak. I decided to call. River was a blank, check check and I was good.

After this I just kept missing the flops, and not really picking up any hands. I tried to stay aggressive, but it wasn't working at my table. I ended up getting down to 12bb's when this hand happened:

Cut off limps for 200, button who is raising about a 1/3 of the hands makes it 700. I shoved in the bb with 1010. The cut off limp raises to 6000. The button calls. Flop is 662 they go check check. (wtf?) Turn is a K, cut off shoves for 800 button calls. Cut off had KQ, button had AK. GG me.

Anyway, I hope to do well in the 500 tomorrow. As for tonight I plan on getting drunk and playing 1/3 limit against all the grinders.

Be back tomorrow........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home