Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blah

A horrible 2 hour session today. Probably the most frustrating session that I have had so far at .25/50. Every time I had a hand, there draw got there. If I raised pree flop with AK, I would flop top pair bet the whole way down and get rivered by K5. Played in a 180 person sit and go, lost 2 times all in pree flop with an overpair to an underpair. And eventually went out pushing with Q9 into 99. The one thing that I can take from this session is that I didn't go on tilt at all. I think I minimized my losses even though they were still pretty big. And I didn't play and hands too badly that I can think of. I only saved a few hands:

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/40953 - figured my session would go well after this was one of my first hands. It's not often that you get someone to call you all in on the flop when they are drawing dead to a runner runner straight, but it happens on this hand. $6 might be a little too much to call here pree flop, but I am almost positive that I am going to double up if I flop an 8. I actually underestimated his hand value, but I think it's pretty hard not to give him an overpair in this situation. He pays me off anyway though, so it worked out. This was basically the only big hand I won today.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/40954 - I'm pissed that I didn't fold on the flop. I was 95% sure that jjok had the flush draw, and I wasn't really sure if onegood had a set or maybe AQ or AJ. I raise and he just flat calls which doesn't make as much sense because you would think he would want to charge jjok for the flush draw. After he just flat called I was pretty sure he had AQ, AJ or possibly the same hand. I bet enough to put jjok all in letting onegood that I'm not messing around. He raises and it's an insta fold knowing the best I can do is chop. I was just pissed that I didn't fold on the flop because I almost did, and my instincts were telling me to let it go.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/40955 - This is basically how the night went for me. They pretty much hit their draw every time, but I didn't pay them off once.

There is a $100 and $20 mtt coming up that I'm going to play in. Hopefully I can run better in those then I did in the cash games. More to come.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home