Saturday, June 17, 2006

Much Better

I played much better in this session, as well as finally hitting some draws. I got away from a couple of big hands, I had them saved but my computer restarted and I lost them. I ended up $88 on the session in 2.5 hours which is good. I could have been up more if I got paid on some other hands but I can't complain especially with one of the hands I saved, lol it still makes me laugh.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/39892 - This hand made me feel sooooooo good. After he raised out of the small blind and checks the flop, I just knew that he either had kk or AA. I was praying for a Q after the flop cause I knew I would win a huge pot. I didn't even bet the turn with so many outs because I knew he was going to raise. I hit the spade on the river and I'm like ooooooo baby here it comes. He finally decides to through out a bet, of $2.50, so now there is $3.50 in the pot and I shove for $75. He insta calls off $72 into the 3.50 pot. Man this hand makes me laugh.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/39890 - These are the players that take me out of tourney's all the time. As you can see in the chat I saw it coming.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/39900 - What can I say about this hand, I'm sick of not knowing where I'm at after the flop with 10's, so I decide to raise pree. He calls and after the flat over bets the flop, so once again I'm not sure where I'm at. I'm not worried about 94, not really JJ because I think he would have raised me back pree, the only hand I'm really worried about is 89, but I'm pretty sure he would check raise me. Same goes for 88 and 99, I don't think he's smart enough to bet out with a set here. I thought about raising, but I don't get action from any hand that I'm beating so I decide to gamble a little bit and just call, and I was also thinking that I could get a little better feel for the hand after the turn card. The 4 is a good card for me as I don't have to worry about 89 anymore. He bets out strong again my instincts tell me I'm good, and at this point I'm pretty sure he's calling anyway so I shove. He snap calls like the donk that he is. Ship it.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/39901 - This is why it's hard to fold over pairs in this limit. Like I said earlier they play their top pair just as strong as 2 pair. Whether I make a strong raise out of the BB or not.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/39902 - Had about 5 draws similar to this one today that I didn't hit, i finally hit one here.

So I guess although I didn't profit much from the day I feel good that I kept the session short when I was not at the top of my game, and played a longer one when I was playing good. Another day done I'll be back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home