Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm a donkey

Well basically I am pissed at myself for playing really good poker for 1.5 hours, and they playing like a donkey for half an hour. I was up like $150 after playing really well, making hands, playing solid, and I even played a heads up for krissy and won. Then for some reason I decided that I wanted to give it all back. I didn't manage to loose it all, but a good chunk of it. I finished off the session up $40, which I guess is ok for playing like a moron. I forgot the key rule of .50/1, never try and bluff a donkey. I didn't save the hands I played bad, just because I was really pissed off and didn't feel like doing it. Basically I knew a guy had an over pair, and I tried to push him off it when the top card paired on the turn, he obv. Called like a donk that he is, and even though I still had some outs I missed. I am just really mad that I went and tossed my good work out the window. Anyway it's over now and I will get it back later tonight. I am also currently waiting my second match of a $50 heads up mtt, and I'm in the $11 rebuy, 124 out of 677. I had a good feeling about the $11 rebuy today, and thought I was going to do well even before it started. Let's see if it happens. Anyway here are some hands from today so far:

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/39770 - pretty sure this was a good fold, I only called the turn to cry and fill up hoping the board paired or a Q came. He probably had 22 or 88.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/39771 - Probably should have re raised pree, at the same time I don't ever re raise pree flop so it basically screams that I have aces and that's the last thing I want to do. Can't ask for a better flop, I bet out being pretty sure that someone will have a J. When he calls I'm thinking ship it because I'm pretty sure they are going to get all in. Not sure if I should have shoved the turn after he re raises but I didn't want to give him a chance to fold a J, or get him off the flush draw. If he does have the flush draw and misses he is probably going to push the river anyway so I think this is the best way to get all his chips.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/39772 - I think I played this hand well, I knew what he had and I checked the river to let him push, snap called, ship it.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/39773 - playing on krissy's account, floating heads up

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/39774 - As soon as he called the flop I was praying for an 8 because I was pretty sure he had a 5. Sure enough the river brings an 8 and once again I over bet the pot knowing he couldn't fold. He actually had better then I thought, and he was definitely not folding that. Pretty sure he would have called with just the 5 though.

wish me luck in the $11 rebuy, more to come......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home