Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Set Up

Not much has happened since my last blog. I had 1 other big score in a tournament about 3 days after I wrote it, which was 4th in the 300 mtt for I think about 15k. It sucked because I lost a race against the only other player at the ft who was good, for a 3/1 chip lead. If I win that pot, I would say I win the tournament 3/5 times which would have been 60k. I was still happen with the finish though.

This week I picked up a 30 inch monitor, which ended up being the biggest pain in the ass to set up. I had to buy a new computer, a new mother board, and 2 new video cards. I think it's all worth it now, as I can run a 30 inch monitor at 2600x1600 and two 21 inch monitors at 1600x1200. So I will now be 35 tabling regularly.






Thanks to Mike Yee who helped set everything up less then a day. I'm sure it would have taken 3 weeks with futureshop.

I'll be back.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home