Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What the? And Eurolinx.

Although I didn't think it was possible, I actually ran really well in a live tourney yesterday. I actually went to talk to an owner of a poker site. www.eurolinx.com . More about that later. I have all ready said in another blog but I will say it again. During the 3 tournaments at Turning Stone I didn't get AA KK QQ or JJ once. Yesterday however, in 3 hands I had QQ AA and then AA again!! In three hands! Then 5 hands later I got AA again! Crazy the variance in this game. I got action on all 4 hands and won all 4. I went from 1200 and short stacked to chip leader at my table in 3 hands. After that I played pretty solid made a couple of good calls, and always held when I was ahead. I ended up finishing 2nd for 500 which pissed me off especially because I lost heads up to myst. He had about a 3/2 chip lead when we started, he grinded me down a bit, and then I got it all in on the flop open ended against his 2 pair. I won, and I had a bit of a lead. Again he grinding me down, I never really made a hand, and I made 2 bad calls with A high on the river. The blinds were starting to get high and I had less then 10x, so the next hand I played I was all in. He limped on the button like he was doing 50% of the time, and I shoved with QJ, he insta called, whoops, his QQ held and I took a disappointing second.

Now more importantly about the site that I am going to be playing on. Eurolinx is a fairly new poker site that has a really good rake back program. All I can really say about it right now is that it is waaaaaaaaaaay better then poker stars and party poker. If anyone is interested send me an emal adam_fyshe@hotmail.com and I can explain in more detail, and I can help you get in touch with the owner. I don't understand why anyone would want to play cash games on PokerStars, or other sites if they are not getting a kind of deal like they are offering. It is leaps and bounds ahead of the other sites.

Anyway I playing in another live tourney tonight so hopefully the aces keep coming, and holding. I will be back........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home