Sunday, July 30, 2006

Got to love the 180 man stts

Well nothing interesting really happened in the last couple of days up until today. I ran pretty badly in heads up for a while, but came out about even. Then today I played in another 180 person sit and go, and once again I was able to take it down. I guess I'm running really good in them. It seems like every time I need some chips, someone is able to get it all in pree flop with something ridiculous like Q8, against my AA. I basically played solid, make a couple of moves along the way to make the final table. Once we made the final table this one guy who was a good player, just started demolishing people. I think he busted out all 7 players until we got heads up, where he had a 7-1 chip lead on me. I then grinded away for a bit, and made a bad call all in after the flop will middle pair. He had top pair, but I hit a second pair to double up. The very next hand I hit a set on the flop and he pushed with top pair. I doubled up again and we were even in chips. You could tell he was really pissed, pushing his hands way to hard. Then I had Q7 and the flop came 467. I bet he called. I was pretty sure he had a 5, so when the turn came a 2, I decided to check raise all in. I checked and he moved in. I was pretty sure I had the best hand, as he over bet the pot huge. I called and he had 72. Whoops, but when the river came a Q, I took my second 180 person in the last week, and my 4th overall. I really think when you make the final table you really have to run well or your dead.

I also finished 3rd in a heads up mtt tourney for something like 350. I then went to play live and donated $200 in a cash game, that I couldn't really avoid, with the set up's, and big draws that I missed.

I only saved 2 days from the last couple of days:

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/55218 - Ty for playing so slow, as I should have busted here instead of loosing 660. I ended up winning match later on this later on, which is a $200 swing.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/55219 - Not sure if most people fold here, but I though it was pretty obv. It is heads up however a lot of people would make the same bet with 2 pair.

I am also going to play a live $100 tourney tomorrow, which I have yet to do well in, so hopefully tomorrow will be different, I'll let you know............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home