Monday, August 28, 2006

Solid Win

Yesterday I played a $20 heads up mtt. I won all 8 matches taking down around $1100 for first place. The players are soooo bad. I thought the players were bad in the $50 heads up stt's but man these guys stink. I didn't save any of the hands but one went something like this. We both had 25k in chips. He limps on the puck, I check with A10. Flop AA3, there is like 1500 in the pot, I check he goes all in for about 25k. I call, he has 34 off. Well played. Another guy I played pushed all in pree on the puck with A4 on like the 5th hand. Not even close to short stacked. I called with AK. We ended up chopping, but still what a moron. I played in another one today and finished 32nd out of 256. Busted out on a cooler. Anyway I'm off to bed, first day of school tomorrow. Woohooo!!! :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home