Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Not much to say

Basically nothing very interesting has happened in the last couple of days to do with poker. Still grinding it out in the heads up, trying to get enough to take another shot at .50/1. Almost there. I am starting to play in a couple 180 person stt's again. Didn't place today, and busted out of one yesterday in 12th. Also busted out of the $100 live tourney the other day fairly early. Got busted my Myst when my 99 ran into his 67. That's right he made a straight when he pushed in pree flop. Nothing really either of us could do as we were short stacked and he was on the button and I was in the BB. Other then that, not really much to say. I was kind of waiting to right a blog hoping I would have something good to say, but not really. Hopefully I can go on a sick rush today and tomorrow, and hopefully take another shot at .50/1. I might have a session at .25/.50 today also. I will let you know. Here are some hands from the last couple of days:

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/50503 - A funny one. I had been betting and raising every hand, on every street, until this one. Nice slow play buddy

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/50504 - Not sure if most people insta call here, but I though it was a tough call. Not really sure what he was thinking, but he almost got me to lay it down

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/50505 - All I can say is wow


That's about it. As I said not really much to say. I will get back to you soon with some good news ;-).....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home