Thursday, September 21, 2006

Update

Nothing really interesting to say about poker. Just trying to grind it out and play as much as possible. I am still plying .50/1 on Eurolinx, which is more then a joke. Worst bunch of players I have ever seen in my life. I had a really bad run for two days last week that put a dent in my bankrole. There was way to many $200+ pots that should have come my way but didn't. No big deal, just frustrating. The hand histories for Eurolinx are kind of weird so I can't post them on here. It's too bad because there some really ridiculous hands. I was starting to get close to moving up to 1/2, but then that 2 day run set me back. One good thing to hear is that the owner of the site said that most likely we are going to go the BC poker championship or what ever it's called. All expenses paid which is nice. He said we are on pace for it as long as we keep up our hours which is about 3 a day, which shouldn't be a problem. I would like to play more but I have classes, and homework pretty much every night. Anyway just a quick update more to come..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home