Monday, September 11, 2006

So Far So Good

I deposited $1000 on Eurolinx, and so far it has gone really well. I have only played for 3 days and I have more then doubled my money. I'm playing .50/1 short handed. Mostly heads up cash games and 6 handed max. The players are unbelievable bad. It is honestly a gold mine. I mean I have obv been running good but some of the hands, there is just no way that I should ever get all of the chips in and some how I do. It seems like every 5 minutes I'm laughing and saying to Kristen omg listen to this hand.... I have really changed my style to very loose aggressive due to two things. First of all I am playing short handed so I need to loosen up anyway, but another is that these players play so bad after the flop I feel like the more flops I see there more mistakes I give them a chance to make. I think I have been seeing something crazy like 40% of flops. But when you take into account that I am always playing one heads up and mostly 4 handed I guess that's not too crazy. I don't have any hands saved because there hand history is kind of weird, but I will try to keep you posted on how it's going.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home