Monday, July 03, 2006

New Plan

Today I played a live $100 tourney at a local club. out of 21 players I finished 7th, busting out in a race with 99 to AQ, no big deal, was short pushed he called. I was pretty short stacked. I think I played ok except one questionable play I made with A4, pushing all in on the button after a utg limper. I did not think of the limper as much of a player and didn't think he had much of a hand. Nice read, he had KK. Even though I was short stacked (which was why I made the play in the first place as blinds more then 10% of my stack), he had less chips then I did so I was still alive. I then went all in 6 hands in a row, doubling up on the second one and getting the blinds on the rest. I was back in it, but nothing really materialized and I was out. Not too bad though. Krissy finished 5th which sucked as it was the bubble, but still a good showing for her, as she also played well.

As for my new plan I'm going to take a break from cash games and get back into the mtt's. This is where I have made a good amount of money from, and hopefully I can get back into it. I think I enjoy tournaments better, and therefore my game is probably better. Hopefully it goes good, and probably will make for some good blog posts. Anyway so the plan is tourney's, tourney's, tourney's, for the next little while, and then I will eventually get back into the cash games.

Krissy and I are going golfing again tomorrow which will be fun. After that it's right into the tourney's. Anyway I will be back with some GOOD RESULTS for a change, tomorrow ;-). I'll be back.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home