Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Starting to win

Over the last couple of days I have been keeping the hours short. Not sure why, I guess I don't really feel comfortable playing right now. I hate bad runs and the effects that it has on my game. I have been running really well in heads up lately being around +500 in about 5 hours. Not bad at all. My role is slowly but surely rebuilding which is a good feeling. I also have started getting back into .25/.50, playing 2 sessions and being down $50 total, with a couple classic set up's that I can never seem to avoid, so I am not too disappointed. I am going to a live $60 tourney tonight at a local club, that I have to go to right now actually. Hopefully I come back with different results then on Sunday. I have a couple hands saved that I will post later, and I will make another post tonight when I get back. More to come.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home