Monday, July 03, 2006

Luck Box

Didn't play any poker today. Just went and played 18 with Kristen and 2 friends. Kristen the LUCK BOX got a hole in one!!!!! Honestly W.T.F is that. I have played for 13 years and got one, and Kristen plays 7 rounds and gets one. What a luck box. I would also like to mention, like I have told everyone, Kristen has had 5 royal flushes and I have had 0. What a rip off. In all honesty though it was an amazing shot and I am sooooo proud of her. But she is still a luck box though.

No poker so far today. I might play some tourney's now tonight like I promised, but I am kind of tired. So either tonight or in the morning but there will be some good tourney results soon I guarantee it.

Anyway I will be back tomorrow......

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Bruno Meliambro said...

Better lucky than good :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home