Thursday, November 09, 2006

What do you know

Played at 1/2 for just about 3 weeks, and didnt' really have a good solid rush. I really tried to grind it out for a long time, and I was staying around even, maybe up a bit, waiting for my run. Then I had the worst run of cards I have ever had for a two day period. The end of the run was capped of by missing 9 flush draws in a row (half of them with openended or two overs also). Then finally I hit the k high flush on the turn (obv 2 cards in hand), and wouldn't you know it, he has the ace high flush. So crazy that I can miss 9 draws in a row ranging from 9-16 outs, but the one time I have a 7 outer to get completely destroyed I hit it. At this point I had to drop back down to .50/1 before I went tap. I really didn't want to drop down though because I knew I was going to go on a sick run soon. What do you know the first session of .50/1 I just destroy it, rushing like crazy. About 1 hour in I hit a royal flush a acutally won a nice pot with it. I hit a bunch of sets, flushes over flushes, and I'm up 6.5 buyins at .50/1 right off the bat after 1 session. I have been playing 1/2 for 3 weeks, played countless sessions and I haven't rushed like that once, but I play one session at .50/1 and it happens. I feel like i'm cursed when it comes to moving up levels. What ever, I will take another shot in a couple weeks, I only have to make about 12 more buyins to move up again. My rakeback has been huge lately though, for the month of Oct. I got 1500 cash, which is only 30%, the other 20% goes towards my tourney fund.

Some good news is that Krissy and I leave for BC in about 2 weeks for the BC tourney. That's going to be a lot of fun. By far the biggest tourney I have ever played in. And maybe, just maybe, I will actaully run well in a live tourney. We will just have to see.

I'll be back.....

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger G-Ren said...

you better be giving us some updates during the tournaments in BC. I will be watching for you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home