Monday, November 20, 2006

Off to BC

I leave tomorrow for BC which should be a lot of fun. I am going to let you all know that I have a really really really good feeling about this tourney. Not sure why, but I definitely do. I think it's about time I run good in a live tourney, and maybe if I win this thing (700k+) I will be even from all my tourney buy in's from Turning Stone. It should be a great tourney, and it's all the more great because I don't have to pay for anything. Gl to krissy, myst, steve, billivey and who ever else is playing in this thing that I know. Hopefully when I write again I will have a lot of good things to talk about. I am going to post when I can, and hopefully I will have time to do it in really good detail.

Wish us luck.......

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Bruno Meliambro said...

LUCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home