Friday, April 16, 2010

$25k in 45 days

So since my last blog things have not gone well in poker. My post to "help me run better deep" seems to have served as a curse, and increased the strength of the doom switch power on my pokerstars.com account. I have since parted ways with my backer, for both his reasons and mine, and have dropped down in stakes.

Since then I have had small wins in the low stakes mtts, but I have not had the motivation to play my best. Therefor I am creating a challenge for myself. 25k in 45 days. I'm starting tonight, and hopefully I will be able to get off to a good start. There is a possibility that I may be getting staked in the high stakes tournaments again, so that in turn I can get staked for the wsop this year. If that happens, I will consider half of any profits in tournaments I am staked for towards the goal of 25k.

I am going to try to do much more blog updates with results and progress towards the goal.

here we go....

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Boo urns said...

Good Luck man , I know you can do this...

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger SamuraiPlaya said...

I am a friend of Roddey Harb.

I too play fulltime but at lower stakes. I hope to move up to mid levels by the end of this year.

I follow your progress and often rail you. I know that you are an excellent player and that with continued hard work you can achieve anything.

Check out my blog if you get a chance:

http://samuraiplaya.blogspot.com/

Take care and gl on & off the felt..

SamuraiPlaya
ROD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home