Friday, August 21, 2009

Hopefully this blog will make me run better

First off I know that I haven't posted a blog in literally over a year. Idk why but I just got sick of it, and I felt like most of my posts didn't' have good content anyway so I just stopped.

I have been going deep like crazy lately and just haven't been able to close anything. I remembered a long time ago writing a blog about how I finished final 2 tables in so many tournaments, and how frustrating it was. And like majic right after that post, I starting crushing and closing tourneys. So I'm hopeing this post will have a similar result.

I have finished on the final 3 tables 18 times in the last week and a half without a win. Out of those 18 times, I believe I only ft'ed 4 tourneys, and havn't had a single score over 10k. I understand that it sounds like I'm bitching about winning good money, but it's so frustrating as an mtt grinder to have an unbelievable amount of chances to win some really good money, and not even being able to close 1 out of 18 tournaments. 9 final 2 tables in my last 2 sessions alone makes me want to break yet another mouse or monitor.

So I'm hoping this post gives me some run good deep in tourneys. One time this Sunday please

I'll be back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home