Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Golf and OMFG I actually did well in some tournaments

So for the last little while I have had the worst run of my poker career. Not that I have lost that much money, but it's just frustrating to go deep almost every night, and have nothing to show for it. I can say without a doubt that it is the worst, and longest run I have ever been on.

Finally last week I had some good results on Full Tilt. On Sunday I finished 5th in the Sunday mulligan for 13k. The frustrating part was losing an all in pot with AJ to A9 that would have busted the guy in 5th and garanteed me 17k, with a 3/1 chip lead to second place. That was 50k to win.

The next night I finished 3rd in the 163 on tilt for 11k. So I ended up winning 25k in two days, to officially end the drought.

I have also been golfing a lot more then I did the last few summers. I have all ready been out about 10-15 times, and I am playing the best I have played in years which feels good, usually shooting in the mid 70's.

So although I am coming off the worst run of my life in poker, things are going well.

I'll be back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home