Saturday, December 30, 2006

UGGHH

I now remember why tourney's can be so frustrating. Today I played in the 55 25k guaranteed. It started with just over 1100 people. I finished in 10th for a whopping $400, which is a little sick when first is over 12k. I really was trying to play for the win though, as this is my new philosophy, apposed to survival. It has worked well and I am going to continue to do it. I have been playing a lot of tourney's, and making is deep in a lot which feels good. It is so nice to be back at PS, after playing at Eurolinx for so long. I think I'm going to take a little break from Eurolinx for a while until the soft where upgrades on Euro, which should be about 2 weeks. When school starts back up I think cash games are better because I can play around my school work, instead of when I play tourney's and have to work my school around poker. So for the next while it's tourney, tourney, tourney.

Will be back after my next tourney win.....

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger G-Ren said...

ummm ... ok you haven't posted in like 8 days. What are you doing. Get to work buddy. I want some results. UGGHH !!!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger fishbones11 said...

nothing interesting to say, no good results

 

Post a Comment

<< Home