Thursday, December 21, 2006

Break Time (sort of)

After having the worst run I have had on Eurolinx since starting there I decided to take a break. I haven't really played much at all the last 2 weeks. Aside from heads up play, and a couple of tournaments on Stars. After playing the tournaments I realized that I play much better in those, just because I enjoy it more. So I am cashing out a bit from Euro and putting it on Stars to play some mtt's. I am definetely going to play under bankrolled a little bit, but no big deal. I will be playing a lot of 180 mans, and the smaller buy in tournaments. Looking forward to this and we will see how it goes. I have dropped back down to the .50/1 on Euro, and it has gone well since. When I make it back up to the 1/2 I am going to try to play a much more solid game. I think playing lose aggressive is the way to beat the .50/1 on Euro because the players play much more weak lose, but at 1/2 the players are much more lose aggressive/ calling station/ cold deck machines(jk). So basically when I make it back up I am going to play a much more tight game and see if that works out.

I will get back to you tonight after I win a couple mtts......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home